- New York Times: Following ‘Paranormal,’ What Price Scary Glory? More»
- The Guardian: Leonardo DiCaprio's Third Man remake is a cuckoo-clock idea More»
- The Times: War films are pernicious lies, says Lebanon director Samuel Maoz More»
- The Guardian: Mugabe and the White African: taking Zimbabwe's plight to the world More»
- The Observer: Michael Haneke: 'There is as much evil in us as there is good' More»
The Screenwriters' Festival (SWF) is the meeting place and community for screen storytellers in film and television and digital/online/gaming...
SWF brings together international screenwriters and the industry in which they work, to a single dedicated event. It provides a buzzing atmosphere where writers can connect with directors, producers, agents, development execs, financiers and commissioners. It offers pitching, networking and hard business as well as a chance to listen and learn from the best in the business with screenings, seminars, keynote speeches, networking and workshops. Most of all it puts writers in their true place at the heart of the business at the friendliest festival in the calendar.
James Schamus (Focus Features)
CEO of Focus Features, award-winning screenwriter and producer.